People shy away from working out and running when it is cold outside. This allows them to pack on a few pounds. But now that spring is beginning to work its way into our lives, you will have ample opportunity to shed the pounds you collected while in hibernation. Let us start off with a change of diet. Here are a few foods we recommend to help you lose weight.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruits can reduce insulin levels, which helps boost your metabolism and weight loss functions.
- Lamb: It is full of nutrients and important protein necessary for rebuilding your muscles after a good workout.
- Carrots: The sugar sweetness of carrots will help curb your craving for sugary snacks.
- Spinach: Packed with essential fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, it is hard to beat this vegetable when it comes to natural personal care.
- Broccoli: Containing a high amount of fiber, vegetable protein, and vitamin B complex, which aids in turning carbs into energy, add broccoli to a meal including chicken breast for a winning combination.
- Strawberries: Besides being almost everyone’s favorite fruit, strawberries contain a high amount of vitamin C. Studies have suggested vitamin C can help you burn fat when consumed.
With these healthy snack foods on your side, you can shed winter’s fattening lbs.